Re3: This can't be true..but it would not shock me

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Dec 4 12:25:21 EST 2008

At 03:34 AM 12/4/2008, Bob Nelson wrote:

>WRKO is also welcome to have the team's bigwigs do a talk show;
>Henry, Werner, and Epstein
>are all liberals and there are photos on BostonDirtDogs.com (Nov.
>2004) showing them campaigning
>with Kerry. Kerry was allowed to throw out the first pitch just
>before the 2004 Democratic
>National Convention. Don't know if they ever allowed Mitt Romney to
>throw the first pitch but of
>course he never made it to the nomination...

I am not being critical of Schilling's views-- although I do find him
a bit of a blowhard.  I am saying that as a radio consultant, I can
tell you that just because somebody is a celebrity, that doesn't mean
they'll be a good talk show host-- it's an art.  Al Franken is a
leftie and his talk show was generally awful.