WZMY TV-50 has made the switch to digital

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 22:16:54 EST 2008

Another one that probably doesn't cover the COL with a great signal analog
or digital is WMFP 62. The digital is probably better than the analog
though.

Also, speaking of them, has anyone else noticed that lately when they put
the ID up on the screen at the top of the hour there is no mention of
Lawrence?

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA