Prog. talk revived on WWZN

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 15:23:58 EST 2008

I believe it was the other Kevin White impersonator that Jeff had on. I
can't for the life of me remember his name. At first I figured it was Steve
Sweeney since his show did follow Jeff's, but it was the other guy whose
name escapes me.

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Bill O'Neill
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 1:54 PM
To: Bob Nelson
Subject: Re: Prog. talk revived on WWZN

Bob Nelson wrote:
> If that's the case, kind of ironic, as Sweeney was known years ago for his
imitations of Kevin White--and White was on during Santos 8-9 am hour! I had
that on for just a minute or so--he
> was asking the former mayor if he was keeping up on things with a
computer, etc.
"I'n nwot' bittah!  I am nwot' bittah!" Hysterical stuff when Sweeney
was guesting with Jerry back in the day. Even though the bit got old it
never got unfunny. And not many could crack up Williams the way Sweeney
could.

Bill O'Neill