Prog. talk revived on WWZN

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:02:30 EST 2008

Should WWZN appeal to more then just the progressive base?

They will appeal to anyone who gives them a check for the airtime.. you pay,
we play is Davidson's game. So why the Kudos for a daily local show? It
wasn't Davidson's doing..... Jeff Santos is paying for that time.

Paul Walker

On 12/1/08, Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@mail.com> wrote:

> <snip>

Should WWZN (kudos for actually having a daily local show! WXKS/WKOX didn't)