WESX, WNSH back

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:49:27 EDT 2008

WNSH's own website said they had technical problems and would be back in the
afternoon.

Movin the stick or putting up a new one wouldn't cause so much dead air..
they would've just shut it off. I'm betting on a programming feed issue or
STL issue with WESX and Jeff Kline isn't aware of it... 'cuse Im sure if it
was a prolonged problem that he was aware of, he'd just shut the transmitte
roff.

Paul

--
Sincerely,