WKOX testing new signal?

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Fri Aug 22 16:18:53 EDT 2008

If WKOX was running high power from Newton this afternoon, I missed
it. It is 4:15 now. Last time I tuned in, it was ~2:30. At neither
time did the signal sound any stronger than I am accustomed to
hearing. In fact, I don't know whether the signal is as strong at the
moment as what I'm used to. I need to try a different radio and I also
need to try rotating the radio.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@mail.com>
<boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 3:33 PM
Subject: WKOX testing new signal?

Laurence Glavin noted on the radio-info board that WKOX was off air
but I just tuned in here in Beverly and
they are loud and clear--testing new signal? WESX, on the other hand,
just has a dead air signal (I have
a digital tuner so no, I wasn't getting WESX by mistake). Just a loud
buzz but nothing else at 1230; sister WJDA
is on, however. And still nothing at WNSH (I'm a mile or so away from
their stick)