WEEI just keeps expanding....

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Wed Aug 20 19:29:02 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Weil" <kc1ih@mac.com>
To: "'Boston Group Radio'" <boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:19 PM
Subject: RE: WEEI just keeps expanding....

>> Per All Access...
>>
>> Blueberry will flip WABI and WWBX in Bangor to the WEEI
>> network on September 1st.
>
> Why two stations?  Do they have significantly different coverage areas?

I believe WWBX covers all the areas covered by WABI.

The recent additions still leave WEEI with a coverage cap in Central Maine.
Blueberry also owns three stations that currently carry Fox Sports Radio --
WFAU Gardiner, WIGY Madison, and WRKD Rockland.  If they switched those
stations to WEEI, most of the state would be covered.