WEEI just keeps expanding....

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 18:29:48 EDT 2008

On Wed, 8/20/08, Ron Bello <rbello@belloassoc.com> wrote:
> How about 2 "markets" closer to home ?
>
> In MetroWest Boston listening at night is painful.
> Natick just 4-5 miles from the transmitter is a dead zone.
>
> Cape Cod is another area that is unserved.

I can hear WEEI fine in both places -- on 103.7. Its signal is listenable up until about MA 128/I-95, coming in from the south or west.

Pittsfield, etc., is an area that's really bad for them. I couldn’t hear 105.5 very well up that way on the couple Turnpike trips I've made in the past year or two. That and maybe New Haven (a fringe market at best for Boston sports) are the only two areas where I have issues with WEEI in southern New England.