Larry Glick, PS

'iraapple' iraapple@comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 23:05:27 EDT 2008

You are correct but the frequent mention of his hypnotist act was a sore
point with the General Manager who was concerned that it was some kind of
conflict. So much so in fact that the GM ordered the PD to tell to stop
talking about the subject - or else.

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Donna Halper
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:49 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org
Subject: Larry Glick, PS

I know that in addition to his radio show, Larry used to be a
hypnotist-- he also had a nightclub routine, as I recall.  Did he use
hypnosis to help people quit smoking?  (I have been reading some
research that says there were mixed results with this method... some
people, it did in fact help them to quit, whereas others, not so much.)