Looking for logos for WIZR, WENT, WKOL all in upstate NY

Moo92fm@aol.com Moo92fm@aol.com
Mon Aug 11 12:17:53 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I am looking for jpg's or gif's (or whatever format you've got) of the logos
from these stations: WIZR (Johnstown, NY), WENT (Gloversville, NY),  and WKOL
(Amsterdam, NY).

I'm particularly intersted in WIZR's original logo from the mid/late '60s
which featured art of an owl sitting on top of a microphone, and WENT's logo
which was a stylized old-time radio set.

If you've got any of these or know where I can find them, I'd be much
obliged.  Thank you!

-Fred Pagano (moo92fm@aol.com)