Is What Anne Korin Said True?

Damon Cassell dcassell@gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:43:06 EDT 2008

There are cars sold in the US in the last 10 years that had no radio
at all, just an empty slot in the dash where the radio would normally
be. This includes certain models of the Acura Integra, Subaru Impreza
and I believe the Mitsubishi Lancer (Evo). This is common when
manufacturers build high performance versions of cars that might see
club racing, but are still street legal and sold off dealer lots.

Damon