WGAN-AM Portland's 70th Anniversary

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Fri Aug 1 19:03:13 EDT 2008

Very Cool.

Where is Nick Senaca working these days?  Isn't Bruce Stevens working
downeast somewhere?

The current talk incarnation of WGAN owes much to Don Kroah and Jim Crocker.
They built the morning show that the current hosts have taken to even
greater ratings success.  I hope my former co-workers, Don and Jim, get
their deserved props over the weekend.

I heard Chuck Igo and Chuck Sanford this morning.  I also heard the last 60
second of the interview with former host Willy Ritch.  Willy is currently
the flack for a congressional candidate.

-- Dan Billings
    WGAN 1990-1993