staffed newsrooms after AM drive in Boston radio?

Mark Laurence marklaurence@mac.com
Sat Apr 19 09:15:57 EDT 2008

On Apr 19, 2008, at 3:08 AM, Don A wrote:

> Besides WBUR and WBZ....does any radio station in the Boston market
> have any
> newspeople on duty after morning drive?  (And I don't mean Metro
> newscasts...)  ;-)
>
> Outside of WBZ and WBUR...do any Boston stations have local in-house
> newcasts (other than metro) after morning drive?

WTKK has Ed Cherubino doing afternoon newscasts.  WGBH co-produces an
entire network newscast ("The World") in the afternoon, and local
news with Margot Stage during their presentation of All Things
Considered.