Vermont Broadcasters bring President on board...better late than never

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Apr 15 16:21:44 EDT 2008

On 15 Apr 2008 Bill O'Neill wrote:

> The Addison Eagle reported that the Vermont Broadcasters Hall of Fame.
> Citing President Coolidge as the first president to harness the power
> of radio.  Here's the link - http://tinyurl.com/6y89rd
>
> Interesting story about installing a radio into a car in the 1920s,
> and the sets cost over six hundred dollars in 1920 dollars.  Take
> that, XM....

My father told me that he once had a car radio that clamped onto the
stearing column and was removable when you got another car.  This was
probably the 1930s, when the price had undoubtedly come down a bit.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700            Fax: 617.507.7856