Paul Sullivan Tribute Rebroadcast On WCAP

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 10:07:27 EDT 2008

  This past Wed. (April 9th) a tribute to the late Paul Sullivan (WBZ talk
host, former WLLH host) was held in Lowell, with funds raised at the event
going towards the Paul Sullivan Foundation at Middlesex Community College
and the Paul H. Sullivan Suite at Saints Medical Center in Lowell, where
Paul spent his last days in hospice care. The event was broadcast live on
WCAP, which will rebroadcast the program today (Sunday April 13th) at 12
Noon. For those of you outside of WCAP's coverage area, you can hear the
program on the live stream on WCAP's website:

www.980wcap.com

  Also, here's a link to the Lowell Sun article from Thursday about the
event, along with a photo slideshow from the event:

http://www.lowellsun.com//ci_8877297?IADID=Search-www.lowellsun.com-www.lowellsun.com

  I apologize for the short notice on the WCAP broadcast, I meant to post
this earlier.

Mark Watson