RE2: KGA night app

Robert F. Sutherland madprof@ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 6 21:50:39 EDT 2008

correction, & think I found the answer....
 AM Query,
 then under CDBS, "CDBS search",  fill in KGA ID, etc,
 leading to a page of KGA applications,
click on the 9-06-2007
which links to Application,  which, scroll way down to "exhibits"
and exhibit 1.....which explains a interaction betwee KGA & KPIG, Piedmont
Ca.

think I never did a seek like this before.
thank you
Bob