WBZ/Westinghouse/Springfield 4-01-08 meeting report

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Apr 4 15:00:10 EDT 2008

On 4 Apr 2008 Robert F. Sutherland wrote:

> So, in all, there's a spark of hope?    The community folks' response
> apparently was well noticed by Packard Development.

Well, good for you!  I hope you have some plans for follow-up.
Perhaps articles in local publications, maybe even the Springfield
newspaper.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700            Fax: 617.507.7856