Sox on 890/1400

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:40:50 EDT 2007

No blackout on ESPN during playoffs. Entercom can feed first 2 rounds
but Series is Boston only as the Sox network will get ESPN. BTW an
indication on how Entercom feels about Geffner not once does he appear
in the open or close but Obie does. Good news however as Obie is
slated for 135 games in 2008