Howie Carr

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Fri Sep 21 02:12:25 EDT 2007

<<On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 01:24:09 -0500, "A. Joseph Ross" <joe@attorneyross.com> said:

> On 20 Sep 2007 at 14:12, Garrett Wollman wrote:
>> BTW, there is no "Infinity" any more, by the way, and use of that word
>> by CBS Radio employees is (or at least apparently was a year ago)
>> grounds for disciplinary action.

> Really?  When did this happen?  What's the corporate entity now for
> the radio properties?

Oddly enough, it's called "CBS Radio".  (I'd have to look up their
ownership filings to find out the full corporate name -- assuming
there even is one.  WBZ I know to be licensed to "CBS Radio East Inc."
but there may be multiple layers of corporations, LLCs, and
partnerships between that entity and the ultimate partent company,
National Amusements.)

-GAWollman