Howie in limbo

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Sep 19 23:39:56 EDT 2007

The judge upheld the right to match clause in Carr's contract, so
Entercom may be thinking that if they "match" what WTKK was offering,
that would extend the contract for another five years.  Is that
contract still in force?  It must be to some degree, or else Carr would
be at WTKK tomorrow morning.  Will Howie just not show up to work at
WRKO if it is, and hope that Entercom will just let him walk
eventually?  I'm sure there will be more court proceedings to sort this
all out.