Howie Carr

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu Sep 20 14:12:25 EDT 2007

<<On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:58:17 -0700 (PDT), Sean Smyth <sean.smyth@yahoo.com> said:

> Would Infinity/CBS re-offer Severin a night-time syndicated show, with
> guaranteed clearance on WBZ? Or was Severin's syndicated show that much
> of a flop?

I am fairly certain that they would not.  The 'BZ management wouldn't
want it, and given Mason's record so far, I don't think CBS brass are
inclined to screw with a successful, top-rated station.

BTW, there is no "Infinity" any more, by the way, and use of that word
by CBS Radio employees is (or at least apparently was a year ago)
grounds for disciplinary action.

-GAWollman