Judge gives mixed results in Carr case

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Thu Sep 20 03:46:40 EDT 2007

He'll make his money, but don't think for a second that he wants to
spend the next five years in the Sneaker Building with Julie, Jason and
the Speakah.   He wants out in a big way, and is willing to sit out if
that's what it takes to make it happen.   He'll wind up at WTKK
eventually.  The question is when, and how much money will he spend to
get there.