Forwarding of a Statement from Howie Carrs PR firm

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Wed Sep 19 21:47:56 EDT 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

September 19, 2007

Statement On Behalf Of Howie Carr

Regarding Judge's Ruling

Boston, MA-  While we would like to have achieved a complete victory in
court, we are gratified that the decision leaves open the opportunity for
Howie to work at the place of his choosing.  Not only did the Court find
unlawful a portion of Entercom's employment agreement, but the Court adopted
our argument that Howie cannot be forced to work for a particular radio
station.

Howie looks forward to taking some well-deserved time off from one of his
three careers and to joining WTKK in the very near future.