WCCM-AM 1110 To Add Local Morning Show

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:34:29 EDT 2007

I heard part of the program this morning, and it was soon obvious she
was originating the program from home because after a break, there was
a delay getting her back on.  After the USA Network news including an
Andy Willoughby "How in the world are you anyway?" commercial (hate those!)
there was news from Metro Traffic covering Massachusetts and New England
items, but nothing local to Lawrence/Methuen and Southern NH.

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!