Is the Carr move happening? Gone from WCRN

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:02:59 EDT 2007

The brokered show ("We're Drew. That's what we do" is their ad slogan) is
noon-1, followed by Laura 1-3 pm acc. to their site. We'll see if it
survives (if it brings in money for the station as brokered time
maybe they'd expand it to two hours? yikes!...One never knows.)
The Drew site mentions a station in Florida cancels it, too,
plus they offer podcasts of the shows.

Not sure how high the demand is for those.

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!