WCCM-AM 1110 To Add Local Morning Show

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:51:00 EDT 2007

I happened to be at a local auto repair shop just over the state line in NH, and there was a copy
of the Concord Monitor (why would a newspaper name itself after a lizard; ok the Sacramento
Bee named itself after an insect and the Lawrence Eagle-Tribune us partially named after a
scavenger) nearby.  In it was a short item announcing the intention of WCCM-AM 1110
to start broadcasting a morning show from 6:00 am till 9:00 am hosted by Arnie Arnesen.
Of course, unless WCCM acquires a pre-sunrise license, her show will come on at
sunrise (WCCM apparently has a post-sunset authorization until sunset in Charlotte, NC.)
The article did not mention the starting date, and for all I know, it could be on-the-air already.

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!