Ed Schultz

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 00:44:42 EDT 2007

>> It was mentioned on another messageboard that Jones Radio finances his
>> show now, a company owned and run by conservatives--Hannity doesn't
>> mention this but people can conveniently leave out info if it damages
>> their causes. (A left- leaning film maker from Flint, MI, comes to
>> mind...) :)
>
> Jones Radio is owned by conservatives?  So why DO they carry Ed
> Shultz and Stephanie Miller?

This may come as a shock to idealogues and those not in the business.

These companies are in the business to MAKE MONEY...as make as much as they
can.

That's what their bosses and owners expect of them, that's how they hold
onto their jobs...and thats what they're accountable for.

Ideology does not come before that.....except at Air America. (And we know
how that worked out, don't we...?)

All this talk about Clear Channel programming by their political leanings is
just nonsense.

Bottom line drives everything.