Ed Schultz

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sun Sep 9 08:10:37 EDT 2007

It was mentioned on another messageboard that Jones Radio finances his show
now, a company owned and run by conservatives--Hannity doesn't mention this
but people can conveniently leave out info if it damages their causes. (A left-
leaning film maker from Flint, MI, comes to mind...) :)

Hopefully not all "righties" would say language like that, but as the saying
goes "maybe it was the booze talking" (or maybe in vino veritas: in wine, or
beer, there is truth, and opinions one has about another get magnified). As Bill
Cosby once put it (talking about drugs, actually), "People tell me it
magnifies their personality. Yes...but what if you're (a jerk)?" He uses
a stronger term than that, actually.

You're right about Terry Francona, who gets dogged by not only fans of
other teams but Red Sox fans...he'll be getting into or out of his hotel
and they'll tag along, offer "suggestions" and such, and he just wants to
be left alone.

I don't know how many affiliates Ed has but he apparently does have many and
sponsors-- and makes money, true...Hannity does leave that out. I'm
just mentioning what Sean said on air in that brief moment I
had him on. (Normally would be listening to Howie but thanks
to the contract dispute he was off all week so I tuned to 1150)

OK on Sean-Ed debate, or lack thereof!--Bob