Ed Schultz

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:01:25 EDT 2007

I viewed Ed's appearance on C-Span and was indeed surprised by that gasoline
additive segment.  It detracted from the rest of the show, which I thought
might have been a good commercial for the sales reps at Jones Radio otherwise.
Conversely, the Neal Boortz show was a downer, just another right-wing
host mouthing the traditional platitudes of that genre.  So you can imagine
my near-state-of-shock when he stated his show would by picked up, presumably
ona tape-delayed  basis, by the new Three-W-T stations in Washington, DC to run
against Rushbo.  As the guy in the Geico commercial says: "this don't make a
lick of sense"...a pallid Rush wannabe against the real thing, when if they picked
up Ed Schultz or Thom Hartmann, they would be counterprogramming with shows that
have demonstrated some success elsewhere.  Something tells me the WWWT number between
noon and 3:00 pm will be 0.0.

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!