Ed Schultz

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Fri Sep 7 14:03:38 EDT 2007

Schultz uses the term "lefties" on his show all the time to refer to
the most liberal wings of the Democratic party.  He uses "lefties"
about as much if not more than the term "righties."

Besides, isn't this list supposed to be about discussing points of view
about radio, particularly in the Boston area?  Donna didn't take a
cheap shot at anyone.  I think she is perfectly within her right to use
that term if she so chooses.  Lighten up.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"