CBA Moncton

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:07:38 EDT 2007

I have never understood the folly of pulling CBC off of AM

1070 servers Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick and no amount of FM
repeaters will cover all the holes.

So will 1070 then be opened up for someone else to take over like we
saw in Montreal and Toronto?

Meanwhile they won't touch CJBC 860 in Toronto in fear of angering the
3 people who speak French in Toronto....