If 890 is sold

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 10:33:19 EDT 2007

WEPN simply has no night signal west of the Hudson and CHUM causes
problems upstate. As far as 850 at night in Chelmsford they are killed
by a station in Penn Yan, NY that never goes to night power. Scott is
familar with them. When CKVL was still on they also killed EEI and I
suspect they never went to night pattern either.