Howie Carr

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 10:05:38 EDT 2007

Good point; I can't remember if Howie said he'd love to do mornings
but I know he'd
love to be on a static-free, no-fade-at-sunset FM station. Idea:
Graham or Eagan & Braude
in morning drive; Severin in early afternoon opp. Rush (or poss.
morning drive but I am not sure he'd want that), Howie in pm drive.