More Howie vacation time means...

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sat Sep 1 03:21:56 EDT 2007

Howie Carr said during his 6 pm hour tonight that he'll be off air not just on Monday but all
next week. My guess is he's burning off even more of his accumulated vacation time from
Entercom and doesn't plan to stay in the sneaker building past the end of his contract.
Legal stipulations may not agree with his wishes, though. But he could well be down
to his last 8 or 9 shows for WRKO.

Howie has taken some vacation weeks off before but the amount of time he's spent off-air
lately is considerably more, due to "burning off" vacation days. We'll see what becomes of all the legal stuff but this is
another sign Howie wants out, and now.