RIP T Radio

mike@miscon.net mike@miscon.net
Tue Oct 30 15:51:27 EDT 2007

Am I the only one who remembers the short-lived MBTA Television project? I
can't remember the actual name of the experiment, but the MBTA put
monitors in a good number of stations. The programming consisted of a
bunch of PSA's over and over and over and the occasional "service
update." That is, when it worked. Surprised that it lasted as long as
it did...

Obviously, they learned nothing, I thought, as I
initially read about  "T Radio." And then
only two weeks?!  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

ooof

Mike

> After only
2 weeks the MBTA has silenced their in-house radio station.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/city_region/breaking_news/2007/10/after_twoweek_t.html