Another Legal Setback for Howie Carr
Mon Oct 29 18:52:08 EDT 2007
The Herald reports yet another legal setback for Howie Carr, as a state appeals court judge
has forbade him from doing WTKK's morning show during his legal fight. The judge also
said no to Howie's request to have his case heard before the full Appeals Court.
WTKK might be tiring of all this and who knows, could try the new Imus show should
it be syndicated, though they've said so far that they intend to hold tight. This
could take a year or more. As the legal fight continues, Jay Severin gets to
do his show with no Howie competition in pm drive on 'RKO while WRKO's Tom Finneran
doesn't have to go up against Howie in am drive via WTKK.
How long will Entercom keep calling it The Howie Carr Show? (They're so
determined to get him back and feel he's their employee so they may
never give up.)
More information about the Boston-Radio-Interest