Sox radio only on 'RKO and 'EEI for Series

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Oct 25 03:08:08 EDT 2007

>>WVEI-FM Easthampton, MA is indeed broadcasting the Castiglione/Geffner
broadcast.  So is WTIC-AM.

That's odd; a woman from the Hartford area posted on Free Republic
that she was disappointed to tune in and hear ESPN rather than Joe C/
Geffner--am assuming she had tuned to WTIC.
I also have heard reports that WVEI-FM was carrying the ESPN version
not the Sox version.

have also heard that even the stations that were given ESPN
coverage did get the right to carry Red Sox pregame coverage.
Confused? You won't be after this episode of "Soap" entitled
"What Night Is This? I Don't Know What Station Has The Sox."