Greater Media statement supporting Howie's appeal

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Oct 24 18:57:25 EDT 2007

On 23 Oct 2007 Bob Nelson wrote:

> http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/news/messenger/index.php/2007/10/2
> 3/ wtkk-to-wrko-we-dont-understand-your-conduct/
>
> Greater Media has released, according to the Herald's Messenger
> blog, a statement saying they support Howie's appeal before the
> courts and they further say that they don't understand Entercom's
> conduct. Greater says their employees are their "first and foremost
> obligation" and that "we cannot imagine a situation in which we
> would force a valued employee to work against his will rather than
> allow him to capitalize on a rare opportunity to take his career to
> the next level."

I don't know, but I think Howie Carr could accomplish a lot more by
going back on WRKO and doing things that will force Entercom to fire
him.  Then he'd be free to go to WTKK or wherever.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700            Fax: 617.507.7856