Carr's latest legal moves

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Wed Oct 24 16:04:02 EDT 2007

As an employee of channels 7/56, I am happy to discuss anything about the
stations that's public information.  Obviously, I should not post anything
that's propriatery on this or any public discussion.  Also, I will not post
anything that involves my opinions of my employers programming or practices,
nor publicly answer any questions concerning such opinions, as I like the
idea of uninterupted employment!

Others may have different approaches to discussing matters involving their
empoyeers, as is their right, but I prefer to be cautious in this regard.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH