Signs Of WWZN-AM Budget Woes

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:19:37 EDT 2007

I read on another site that WWZN-AM 1510, Boston, had moved its studio from
a Burlington, Mass. office pahk to Quincy.  I assume it's to get out from under
Route 128-area rents.  Thwen today, while I was tooling through AM's in the 1500+
range, I noticed that they no longer offer a toll-free number on their talk shows.
(The number begins 617-237-...., a Quincy exchange.)  Every dollar counts after you've
paid about $2-million for a station with a meager cash flow.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?