Sox radio only on 'RKO and 'EEI for Series

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Tue Oct 23 14:38:24 EDT 2007

I can't see The Score in Providence being happy with that arrangement
this time around, since they are the ESPN affiliate there and would
have exclusivity over WEEI-FM.  Same thing goes for 870 in Portland,
which would also have the Series to themselves.  I suppose the
Worldwide Leader could pick and choose to which Red Sox Radio Network
affiliates they would offer the broadcasts.
Since 890 is non-existant here in Worcester county at night, I'm hoping
they allow WCRN to run the games.  If not, my best bet will be WEPN/New
York.

I was just at the WEPN website, and it looks like they have a Rangers
game scheduled for Thursday night.   It's possible that Game 1 will be
on 1050 and Game 2 on 1560, which has a decent signal out here.