No subject

Keating Willcox kwillcox@wnsh.com
Tue Oct 16 20:49:16 EDT 2007

This all reminds me of a great TV show about the origins of the Dave
Letterman Show, and how he escaped from an onerous contract. That was
a superb show.

Howie should stay at 'RKO and resume his afternoon gig for a while,
until the appeal is over. In the mean time, even big law firms make
mistakes. In this case even a beginner would know that you never
agree to anything until the contract has expired, because a first
refusal clause is exactly that.

Howie speaks enough about going to Florida, might he end up working there.

BTW, we will start the process of going up to full power starting
Wed. WPEP was a great local station, and they did a great job serving
the Taunton Raynam area. I enjoyed working there for a few years
before I got sick. I respect them for all the work they did to build
a local station there, and I hope all the employees landed somewhere nice.

WNSH now has a big duty to succeed. We have taken the bold move to
have only women, or women and men as partners, as on-air talent.
Hennican and White got fired last week, and their replacement, the
Satellite Sisters should be on shortly.

Sincerely,

Keating Willcox ~/~

WNSH AM 1570 Beverly