Stella Mars now WUMB PM drive

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 17:53:08 EDT 2007

I just noticed that longtime Boston area radio host
Stella Mars is the new afternoon drive host on WUMB.
Stella has been on many stations in the Boston market
including WBUR, WBOS, WEGQ/WQSX, WBMX, WROR, and WMJX
among others.

There have been many new voices rotating through WUMB
since the departure of 12-year host Marilyn Rea Beyer
a few months ago. Stella is the first to be posted on
the current WUMB website schedule along with longtime
host Dick Pleasants (mornings) and Dave Palmater (mid-
days), so I assume that she's officially got the gig.
Congratulations to Stella, and I hope it works out
well for her!

EP