Bonneville is already using "Nightside" name

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Wed Oct 3 06:52:12 EDT 2007

Bob Nelson wrote:
> The "let's squeeze in one more call" bit has happened with other talk hosts too, like Howie Carr (snip)
> Howie: I'm sorry, we're out of time. I'm Howie Carr.

That's indicative of quite a few things, not exclusive to (a) (Ritalin
Method) they're on a roll and are getting carried away; (b) (Sally Field
Method) lots of calls means "You like me, you really like me!"; (c)
(Crickets Method) I got nuthin', hope you do; (d) Host has given the
talented producer no clout; (e) Producer's doing homework and chewing
gum at the same time.

Bill O'Neill