Bonneville is already using "Nightside" name

Richard Chonak rac@gabrielmass.com
Mon Oct 1 17:44:10 EDT 2007

Garrett Wollman wrote:
> Perhaps WBZ is trying to make a break from the past two
> decades of distinctly opinionated evening talk hosts, but I don't
> think they're likely to carry me along.

 From what I recall, Dan Rea was a strong conservative during his
college years, and did a little political activism, but I never noticed
much expression of opinion in his TV work.  If he does shift gears and
become an openly opinionated radio host, his new platform could make him
the conservative voice of Massachusetts.

--RC