Bonneville is already using "Nightside" name

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Mon Oct 1 12:49:31 EDT 2007

Bob Nelson wrote:
> CBS's WBZ says Dan Rea's new show will be called Nightside, but do they have the rights to that name?

Just what a new show needs, squishy stuff right out of the box.  How
about night slide, night angle, or, go nuts and call it (wait for it)
Dan Rea on WBZ.  Two big Boston names. No explanation necessary.

On a positive note, it's great to see a company guy getting the nod for
the big chair.  I wish him well.  Unusual in any corporate climate.

Bill O'Neill