Radio stations to be located in Waterville?

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Fri Nov 30 19:15:53 EST 2007

Maine Public Radio tonight had a story about the redevelopment of the old
Hathaway factory building in Waterville, Maine.  It said that three radio
stations are going to be located in the building.  Does anyone know what
stations are going to be located there?  I don't think any studios are
currently located in Waterville, other than the Colby College station.

The law firm that I am a partner in is located across town so I am
interested in having a radio station in the neighborhood.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine