"Community Auditions" is back

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:07:51 EST 2007

Miss Jean was the wife of Bozo's brother Nozo...Bill Harrington

Romper Room and Candlepins for Cash were produced by the same company.

The long forgotten WXPO-TV had Romper Room for the 3 months that people
actually got paid with Miss Lori ( Lou Lopez ) who became a cult figure as
she wore very short skirts