Radio Tradition: North Shore Salem- Beverly Football 48 yearsonthe radio!

Roger Kolakowski rogerkola@aol.com
Tue Nov 20 11:34:08 EST 2007

I believe the Quincy Game was broadcast last year and I found the following
notes for this year:

>The 2007 season marks the 7th year of high school football brought to you
by MWL >Sports.

>This year our network of stations includes:
>1570AM - WPEP *(off air)
>1530AM - WVBF
>1480AM - WSAR

>Games listed with "(w)" after the station call letters will also be
available to >listen to live on the web.

>Th 11/22 9:45am 1150AM (w)  Quincy v. N. Quincy

and:

>Following last year's successful webcast of the Quincy/North Quincy on
>Thanksgiving of last year WBZ decided to expand our coverage of games.  All
>games begin at 10:00am

An update on the Salem/Beverly matchup is that Salem Cable TV will be
carrying the audio feed from WMWM-FM on Local Access.

Roger
ex WESX 1230

Christmas