Radio Tradition: North Shore Salem- Beverly Football 48 years on the radio!

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Tue Nov 20 03:14:38 EST 2007

Yes, WMWM is proud to be able to do this for the second year in a row. We got it at the
last minute last year...not much time to promote it. (This year we are running promos
done by someone at MooreStuffOnline.com and I emailed the Salem News, etc. Hopefully
word will spread at Salem and Beverly's high schools somehow as to where to tune in.)

Last year it was torrential rain and the guys doing it were out in the open--a few
times their laptop (connected to a cell phone modem) shorted out. The very end of
the game was strictly by cell phone. Kudos to all involved! I tuned in and it
sounded fine.